Dec 26th, 2019
Tune in to the last UCPN Special of 2019 as host Al Mega chats with John Chrastka (Exec. Director) & Mike Parchinsky (Developmental Dir.) of EveryLibrary! Listen in to learn all about this wonderful campaign that we should ALL be supporting today, tomorrow and beyond!
Visit their website to learn more at http://everylibrary.org
Follow EveryLibrary at:
● EveryLibrary Facebook: http://facebook.com/everylibrary
● EveryLibrary Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_everylibrary_
● EveryLibrary Twitter: http://twitter.com/everylibrary
● EveryLibrary, is an organization dedicated to building voter support for libraries and advocating in support of public funding for libraries.
● EveryLibrary recently kicked-off its Libraries 2020 campaign, a first of its kind nationwide voter engagement campaign for libraries.
● EveryLibrary supports libraries by:
o Assisting in both the planning and campaign stages of an initiative.
o Providing strategic consulting services, voter segmentation advice, and assistance in developing ballot language.
o Conducting feasibility studies and assist in setting up a local committee.
o Providing free tools, data, and digital support to the ballot committee.
o Developing a fundraising strategy for local committees.
o Training volunteers in voter education and get-out-the-vote techniques.
● Donations support direct contributions to local library campaigns and enables EveryLibrary to provide services to libraries at no cost. Money from donors is used to provide national voter education about the importance and impact of libraries. For every $1 spent on a political campaign for a library, $1600 is returned to the library industry.
● Donors can make a one-time donation or pledge a monthly amount of their choice
● EveryLibrary also sells merchandise online that can be purchased online in support of the Libraries 2020 campaign at: http://www.libraries2020.org/shop
Thanks for listening!
Al Mega: @TheRealAlMega